Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Z Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Z Web Click Tracking Software
If you’re not using an individual behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Z Web Click Tracking Software
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Z Web Click Tracking Software
This is especially helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you would want to know if your customers are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a good means to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. Z Web Click Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole travel of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would want to know how many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a webpage (which is an indication of low engagement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Z Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your website, regardless of which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Z Web Click Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension into your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Z Web Click Tracking Software
Free and Starter programs allow you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Z Web Click Tracking Software
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.