Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Z Web Click Tracker Free
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behavior of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Z Web Click Tracker Free
If you are not using a user behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Z Web Click Tracker Free
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to drastically improve the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Z Web Click Tracker Free
This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling a number of sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you would wish to know whether your visitors are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a good means to enhance the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Z Web Click Tracker Free
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the whole journey of your customers if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, if you have a subscription form on your site, you’d want to learn how many people are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a webpage (which is an indication of low involvement for this section). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Z Web Click Tracker Free
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your site, regardless of what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Z Web Click Tracker Free
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension into your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you use a client support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Z Web Click Tracker Free
Free and Starter plans permit you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Z Web Click Tracker Free
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.