Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Y Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behavior of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Y Web Mouse Tracker
If you are not using an individual behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Y Web Mouse Tracker
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Y Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is especially helpful if you’re managing a number of sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you would wish to know whether your visitors have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Y Web Mouse Tracker
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole journey of your visitors if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, if you have a subscription form on your site, you would want to know how many people are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific form, you might want to eliminate those areas to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is an indication of low involvement for that section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Y Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your site, no matter what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Y Web Mouse Tracker
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion in your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, as long as you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Y Web Mouse Tracker
Free and Starter programs allow you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Y Web Mouse Tracker
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.