Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Y Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Y Web Click Tracking System
When you are not using an individual behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Y Web Click Tracking System
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Y Web Click Tracking System
This is especially helpful if you’re managing multiple websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you would wish to know whether your visitors have any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a good means to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Y Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the whole travel of your customers if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all of your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would wish to learn how many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Y Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your site, no matter which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Y Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion into your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Should you use a customer support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Y Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter programs allow you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Y Web Click Tracking System
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.