Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Y Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behaviour of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Y Web Click Tracking Software
When you’re not using an individual behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Y Web Click Tracking Software
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can drastically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Y Web Click Tracking Software
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you’d want to know if your customers have any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a good way to improve the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Y Web Click Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the whole travel of your visitors whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of all your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you would want to know how many people are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a webpage (which is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Y Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your website, no matter what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Y Web Click Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion in your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, as long as you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Y Web Click Tracking Software
Free and Starter plans permit you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Y Web Click Tracking Software
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.