Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking X Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behavior of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. X Web Click Tracking App
When you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow X Web Click Tracking App
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: X Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is especially helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you would wish to know if your customers are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a great way to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. X Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the whole journey of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all of your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, if you have a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to know how many people are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a page (that is a sign of low engagement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s X Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, regardless of what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. X Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion into your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, as long as you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. X Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. X Web Click Tracking App
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.