Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Without Web Mouse Tracks
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Without Web Mouse Tracks
If you are not using an individual behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Without Web Mouse Tracks
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Without Web Mouse Tracks
This is especially helpful if you’re managing a number of sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you would want to know whether your customers are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a good means to improve the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Without Web Mouse Tracks
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the whole journey of your visitors if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to learn how many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific form, you may want to eliminate those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a page (which is an indication of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Without Web Mouse Tracks
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your website, no matter what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Without Web Mouse Tracks
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension into your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Should you use a customer service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Without Web Mouse Tracks
Free and Starter programs permit you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Without Web Mouse Tracks
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.