Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Without Web Mouse Tracking
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Without Web Mouse Tracking
If you’re not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Without Web Mouse Tracking
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Without Web Mouse Tracking
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling a number of sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d wish to know if your visitors have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a great means to improve the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Without Web Mouse Tracking
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the whole journey of your visitors whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one of your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, if you have a subscription form on your website, you would wish to know how so many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular type, you may want to remove those areas to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Without Web Mouse Tracking
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your site, no matter what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Without Web Mouse Tracking
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Without Web Mouse Tracking
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Without Web Mouse Tracking
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.