Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Without Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behaviour of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Without Web Click Tracking System
If you are not using a user behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Without Web Click Tracking System
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Without Web Click Tracking System
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you would want to know whether your customers are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a good means to improve the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Without Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the whole journey of your customers if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of all of your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to know how many people are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a page (which is a sign of low involvement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Without Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your site, regardless of which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Without Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion into your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, provided that you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Without Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter plans allow you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Without Web Click Tracking System
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.