Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Without Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Without Web Click Tracking Software
When you’re not using an individual behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Without Web Click Tracking Software
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Without Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is particularly helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you’d want to know whether your customers have any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Without Web Click Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the whole travel of your customers whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d want to learn how many people are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular type, you may want to remove those areas to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a page (which is a sign of low engagement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Without Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your site, no matter what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Without Web Click Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion in your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a client service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Without Web Click Tracking Software
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Without Web Click Tracking Software
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.