Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking With Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. With Web Click Tracking Software
When you’re not using a user behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow With Web Click Tracking Software
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: With Web Click Tracking Software
This is especially beneficial if you’re handling a number of sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you’d wish to know if your visitors are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. With Web Click Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the entire journey of your customers whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one of your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you’d want to know how many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific form, you may want to remove those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a page (which is an indication of low involvement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s With Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your site, no matter what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. With Web Click Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it too, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. With Web Click Tracking Software
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. With Web Click Tracking Software
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.