Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking With Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behavior of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. With Web Click Tracking App
When you’re not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow With Web Click Tracking App
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: With Web Click Tracking App
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you’d wish to know whether your customers have any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a good way to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. With Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the whole journey of your visitors if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one of your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to learn how many people are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific type, you might want to remove those fields to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (which is a sign of low involvement for this section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s With Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your website, no matter which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. With Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension in your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. With Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. With Web Click Tracking App
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.