Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking With Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. With Web Click Tracker Online
If you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow With Web Click Tracker Online
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: With Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling a number of sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you would want to know whether your visitors are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. With Web Click Tracker Online
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the whole journey of your customers if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one of your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d want to know how many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a page (that is a sign of low involvement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s With Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your site, regardless of which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. With Web Click Tracker Online
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension into your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. With Web Click Tracker Online
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. With Web Click Tracker Online
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.