Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Will Web Mouse Tracking
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behavior of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Will Web Mouse Tracking
When you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Will Web Mouse Tracking
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Will Web Mouse Tracking
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling multiple websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you would wish to know whether your visitors are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to improve the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Will Web Mouse Tracking
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the whole journey of your visitors whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all of your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would wish to know how so many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a page (that is a sign of low involvement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Will Web Mouse Tracking
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your website, regardless of which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Will Web Mouse Tracking
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension in your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a client support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Will Web Mouse Tracking
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Will Web Mouse Tracking
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.