Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Will Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behaviour of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Will Web Mouse Tracker
When you are not using a user behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Will Web Mouse Tracker
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Will Web Mouse Tracker
This is especially helpful if you’re managing a number of sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you’d wish to know if your customers have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a good way to improve the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. Will Web Mouse Tracker
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the whole travel of your customers if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would want to know how many people are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific form, you might want to eliminate those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (which is a sign of low involvement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Will Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your website, no matter which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Will Web Mouse Tracker
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion in your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, as long as you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you use a client service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Will Web Mouse Tracker
Free and Starter programs allow you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Will Web Mouse Tracker
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.