Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Why Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Why Web Click Tracking System
If you are not using a user behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Why Web Click Tracking System
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Why Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is especially helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you’d want to know if your visitors are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Why Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire travel of your customers whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to know how so many people are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a page (that is an indication of low engagement for that section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Why Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your website, no matter what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Why Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion in your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Why Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Why Web Click Tracking System
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.