Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Why Web Click Tracker Free
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behaviour of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Why Web Click Tracker Free
If you are not using an individual behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Why Web Click Tracker Free
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Why Web Click Tracker Free
This is especially beneficial if you’re managing a number of sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you would wish to know whether your visitors are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog articles. This is a great means to enhance the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Why Web Click Tracker Free
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire travel of your visitors whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all of your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to know how many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for this section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Why Web Click Tracker Free
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your site, no matter what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Why Web Click Tracker Free
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it too, as long as you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a client support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Why Web Click Tracker Free
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Why Web Click Tracker Free
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.