Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Whose Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behaviour of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Whose Web Mouse Tracker
If you’re not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Whose Web Mouse Tracker
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can drastically improve the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Whose Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing a number of sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d wish to know if your visitors are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog articles. This is a good way to improve the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Whose Web Mouse Tracker
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the whole travel of your customers whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you’d want to learn how so many people are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular form, you might want to remove those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (which is an indication of low involvement for that section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Whose Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your website, no matter which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Whose Web Mouse Tracker
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension in your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Whose Web Mouse Tracker
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Whose Web Mouse Tracker
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.