Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Whose Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behavior of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Whose Web Click Tracking Software
If you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Whose Web Click Tracking Software
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Whose Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is particularly helpful if you’re handling a number of sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you would want to know whether your customers have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a great way to improve the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Whose Web Click Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the entire journey of your customers whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d want to learn how many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a page (which is a sign of low involvement for this section). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Whose Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, no matter what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Whose Web Click Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, as long as you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Should you use a customer service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. Whose Web Click Tracking Software
Free and Starter plans permit you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Whose Web Click Tracking Software
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.