Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Whose Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behaviour of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Whose Web Click Tracking App
When you’re not using an individual behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Whose Web Click Tracking App
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Whose Web Click Tracking App
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d want to know whether your visitors have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. Whose Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the entire journey of your customers whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to know how so many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a page (that is a sign of low engagement for that section). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Whose Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, no matter what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Whose Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion in your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a client support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Whose Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Whose Web Click Tracking App
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.