Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Who Web Mouse Tracking
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Who Web Mouse Tracking
When you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Who Web Mouse Tracking
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can drastically improve the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Who Web Mouse Tracking
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing multiple websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you’d want to know if your visitors are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Who Web Mouse Tracking
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the entire travel of your visitors whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you would wish to know how so many people are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific form, you may want to remove those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for this section). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Who Web Mouse Tracking
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your website, regardless of what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Who Web Mouse Tracking
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a client support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Who Web Mouse Tracking
Free and Starter programs permit you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Who Web Mouse Tracking
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.