Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Which Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Which Web Click Tracking System
When you’re not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Which Web Click Tracking System
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Which Web Click Tracking System
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d want to know whether your customers have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a great means to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Which Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the whole travel of your visitors whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your website, you would wish to learn how many people are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular type, you may want to eliminate those fields to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is an indication of low involvement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Which Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your website, regardless of what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Which Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension into your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, provided that you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Which Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Which Web Click Tracking System
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.