Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Which Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behavior of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Which Web Click Tracking App
If you are not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Which Web Click Tracking App
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Which Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing multiple websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you would wish to know whether your customers have any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog articles. This is a great way to improve the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Which Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the entire travel of your visitors if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one of your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would want to learn how many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a webpage (which is an indication of low engagement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Which Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your website, no matter which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Which Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a customer service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Which Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter programs allow you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Which Web Click Tracking App
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.