Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Which Web Click Tracker Free
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Which Web Click Tracker Free
If you are not using an individual behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Which Web Click Tracker Free
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Which Web Click Tracker Free
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is particularly helpful if you’re managing multiple sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you would want to know if your customers have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Which Web Click Tracker Free
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the entire journey of your visitors if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all of your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how many people are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific form, you might want to remove those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a page (that is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Which Web Click Tracker Free
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your website, no matter what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Which Web Click Tracker Free
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion in your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Which Web Click Tracker Free
Free and Starter programs allow you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Which Web Click Tracker Free
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.