Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Where Web Mouse Tracks
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Where Web Mouse Tracks
If you’re not using an individual behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Where Web Mouse Tracks
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Where Web Mouse Tracks
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is especially beneficial if you’re handling multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you’d wish to know whether your visitors have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a good means to enhance the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Where Web Mouse Tracks
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the whole journey of your visitors whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a page (which is an indication of low engagement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Where Web Mouse Tracks
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your site, no matter which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Where Web Mouse Tracks
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension in your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Where Web Mouse Tracks
Free and Starter plans permit you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Where Web Mouse Tracks
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.