Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Where Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behavior of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Where Web Click Tracking System
If you are not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Where Web Click Tracking System
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Where Web Click Tracking System
This is especially beneficial if you’re handling a number of sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you’d want to know if your visitors have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to improve the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Where Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the whole travel of your visitors if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of all of your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your website, you would wish to know how so many people are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular form, you may want to remove those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a page (that is a sign of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Where Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, regardless of what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Where Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you use a customer service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. Where Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter programs allow you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Where Web Click Tracking System
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.