Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Where Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behaviour of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Where Web Click Tracking App
When you’re not using an individual behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Where Web Click Tracking App
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Where Web Click Tracking App
This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing a number of sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you’d wish to know if your customers are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to improve the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Where Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the entire travel of your visitors whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all of your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d want to know how many people are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular form, you may want to eliminate those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a page (which is a sign of low involvement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Where Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your website, no matter which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Where Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension into your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow account, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Where Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter programs permit you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Where Web Click Tracking App
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.