Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking When Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. When Web Click Tracking System
If you are not using an individual behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow When Web Click Tracking System
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: When Web Click Tracking System
This is especially helpful if you’re handling multiple websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you would wish to know if your visitors are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a great way to improve the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. When Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole travel of your customers if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one of your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you would wish to learn how many people are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a page (that is a sign of low engagement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s When Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. When Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension into your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, provided that you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a client support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. When Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. When Web Click Tracking System
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.