Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking When Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behaviour of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. When Web Click Tracker Online
When you’re not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow When Web Click Tracker Online
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: When Web Click Tracker Online
This is especially beneficial if you’re managing a number of sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you would want to know whether your visitors are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to improve the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. When Web Click Tracker Online
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the whole journey of your visitors if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all of your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to know how so many people are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for this section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s When Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, no matter what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. When Web Click Tracker Online
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, as long as you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. When Web Click Tracker Online
Free and Starter programs permit you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. When Web Click Tracker Online
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.