Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking When Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. When Web Click Tracker App
If you are not using an individual behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow When Web Click Tracker App
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: When Web Click Tracker App
This is especially helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you would wish to know if your customers have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a great means to enhance the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. When Web Click Tracker App
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the entire journey of your visitors whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one of your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would want to know how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is an indication of low involvement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s When Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your site, regardless of which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. When Web Click Tracker App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension into your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, as long as you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. When Web Click Tracker App
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. When Web Click Tracker App
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.