Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking What Website Mouse Tracking App
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. What Website Mouse Tracking App
When you are not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow What Website Mouse Tracking App
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: What Website Mouse Tracking App
This is especially helpful if you’re managing a number of sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you would want to know whether your customers have any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a great way to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. What Website Mouse Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the whole travel of your customers whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to know how so many people are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular type, you might want to remove those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a webpage (that is a sign of low engagement for that section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s What Website Mouse Tracking App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your website, regardless of which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. What Website Mouse Tracking App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion into your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. What Website Mouse Tracking App
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. What Website Mouse Tracking App
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.