Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking What Web Mouse Tracks
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behavior of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. What Web Mouse Tracks
When you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow What Web Mouse Tracks
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: What Web Mouse Tracks
This is especially helpful if you’re managing a number of sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you’d wish to know if your visitors are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a great way to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. What Web Mouse Tracks
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire travel of your visitors if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to know how so many people are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a page (which is an indication of low engagement for that section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s What Web Mouse Tracks
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your website, regardless of what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. What Web Mouse Tracks
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, as long as you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a customer service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. What Web Mouse Tracks
Free and Starter programs permit you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. What Web Mouse Tracks
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.