Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking What Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behaviour of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. What Web Click Tracking Software
If you’re not using a user behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow What Web Click Tracking Software
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: What Web Click Tracking Software
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you’d wish to know whether your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a good way to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. What Web Click Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the entire journey of your visitors if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of all of your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you’d want to know how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a page (which is a sign of low engagement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s What Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your site, regardless of what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. What Web Click Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion in your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a client support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. What Web Click Tracking Software
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. What Web Click Tracking Software
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.