Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking What Web Click Tracking Number
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. What Web Click Tracking Number
If you are not using a user behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow What Web Click Tracking Number
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: What Web Click Tracking Number
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is particularly helpful if you’re managing multiple websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you would want to know whether your customers are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. What Web Click Tracking Number
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the whole travel of your visitors whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of all of your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you would wish to learn how so many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s What Web Click Tracking Number
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your website, no matter what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. What Web Click Tracking Number
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension in your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it too, as long as you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. What Web Click Tracking Number
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. What Web Click Tracking Number
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.