Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking What Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. What Web Click Tracking App
When you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow What Web Click Tracking App
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: What Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is especially beneficial if you’re handling multiple websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you’d want to know whether your customers have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a good way to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. What Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the whole travel of your customers whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all of your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to know how many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a webpage (which is an indication of low engagement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s What Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. What Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension in your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, provided that you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. What Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter programs permit you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. What Web Click Tracking App
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.