Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Website Mouse Tracking Version
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behaviour of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Website Mouse Tracking Version
If you are not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Website Mouse Tracking Version
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can drastically improve the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Website Mouse Tracking Version
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is especially beneficial if you’re handling a number of websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you would want to know whether your visitors have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a great way to enhance the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Website Mouse Tracking Version
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the whole travel of your customers whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how many people are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular form, you might want to remove those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (which is an indication of low engagement for that section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Website Mouse Tracking Version
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, regardless of which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Website Mouse Tracking Version
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it too, provided that you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a customer service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Website Mouse Tracking Version
Free and Starter programs permit you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Website Mouse Tracking Version
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.