Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Website Mouse Tracking Home
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Website Mouse Tracking Home
When you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Website Mouse Tracking Home
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Website Mouse Tracking Home
This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing a number of websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you’d want to know whether your visitors are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to improve the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Website Mouse Tracking Home
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the entire journey of your customers if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all of your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you would wish to know how many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a page (that is an indication of low engagement for this section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Website Mouse Tracking Home
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your website, regardless of what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Website Mouse Tracking Home
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a customer support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Website Mouse Tracking Home
Free and Starter plans allow you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Website Mouse Tracking Home
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.