Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Website Mouse Tracking Heads
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Website Mouse Tracking Heads
When you are not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Website Mouse Tracking Heads
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Website Mouse Tracking Heads
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is particularly helpful if you’re managing multiple sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you’d want to know if your visitors have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Website Mouse Tracking Heads
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire travel of your customers if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you’d want to know how many people are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a webpage (that is a sign of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Website Mouse Tracking Heads
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your website, no matter what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Website Mouse Tracking Heads
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it too, as long as you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Should you use a client service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. Website Mouse Tracking Heads
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Website Mouse Tracking Heads
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.