Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Website Click Tracker And Analyse Ip Addresses
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Website Click Tracker And Analyse Ip Addresses
When you’re not using a user behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Website Click Tracker And Analyse Ip Addresses
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Website Click Tracker And Analyse Ip Addresses
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is particularly helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d wish to know if your customers have any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Website Click Tracker And Analyse Ip Addresses
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the whole travel of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would wish to learn how many people are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a page (that is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Website Click Tracker And Analyse Ip Addresses
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your website, no matter which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Website Click Tracker And Analyse Ip Addresses
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Website Click Tracker And Analyse Ip Addresses
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Website Click Tracker And Analyse Ip Addresses
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.