Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Tracking Click Dimension
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behavior of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Tracking Click Dimension
If you are not using a user behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Tracking Click Dimension
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Tracking Click Dimension
This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing multiple sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you’d want to know if your visitors are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a great means to improve the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Tracking Click Dimension
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire journey of your visitors whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one of your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how many people are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Tracking Click Dimension
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your website, no matter which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Tracking Click Dimension
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it too, as long as you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Tracking Click Dimension
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Tracking Click Dimension
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.