Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Mouse Track Who Comes
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Mouse Track Who Comes
If you are not using an individual behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Mouse Track Who Comes
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can drastically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Mouse Track Who Comes
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you would wish to know if your visitors are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a great means to enhance the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Mouse Track Who Comes
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole journey of your visitors whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to know how many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a page (which is an indication of low engagement for this section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Mouse Track Who Comes
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your site, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Mouse Track Who Comes
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension into your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Mouse Track Who Comes
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Mouse Track Who Comes
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.