Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Mouse Track Where To Go
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behavior of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Mouse Track Where To Go
When you are not using a user behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Mouse Track Where To Go
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Mouse Track Where To Go
This is especially helpful if you’re handling multiple websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you would wish to know if your visitors are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a good means to enhance the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Mouse Track Where To Go
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the whole journey of your visitors if they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one of your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you would want to know how so many people are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a webpage (which is a sign of low engagement for that section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Mouse Track Where To Go
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your site, no matter what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Mouse Track Where To Go
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Mouse Track Where To Go
Free and Starter programs permit you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Mouse Track Where To Go
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.