Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Mouse Track To Print
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behavior of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Mouse Track To Print
When you are not using an individual behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Mouse Track To Print
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Mouse Track To Print
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is especially helpful if you’re managing a number of sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you’d wish to know whether your customers have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Mouse Track To Print
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole travel of your visitors if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all of your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you’d want to know how many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a page (which is an indication of low involvement for that section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Mouse Track To Print
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your site, regardless of what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Mouse Track To Print
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Mouse Track To Print
Free and Starter programs permit you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Mouse Track To Print
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.