Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Mouse Track Step By Step By Step
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Mouse Track Step By Step By Step
If you are not using an individual behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Mouse Track Step By Step By Step
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can drastically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Mouse Track Step By Step By Step
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is especially beneficial if you’re handling a number of sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you’d wish to know if your visitors are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a good means to improve the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Mouse Track Step By Step By Step
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire journey of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your website, you’d want to know how many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular form, you might want to eliminate those areas to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a page (that is a sign of low involvement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Mouse Track Step By Step By Step
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your site, regardless of which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Mouse Track Step By Step By Step
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension in your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you use a client service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Mouse Track Step By Step By Step
Free and Starter plans permit you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Mouse Track Step By Step By Step
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.