Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Mouse Track Should Be Good
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Mouse Track Should Be Good
If you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Mouse Track Should Be Good
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Mouse Track Should Be Good
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing multiple websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you would wish to know whether your customers have any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a good means to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Mouse Track Should Be Good
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the whole travel of your customers whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to learn how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular type, you may want to eliminate those fields to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (that is a sign of low involvement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Mouse Track Should Be Good
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your site, no matter what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Mouse Track Should Be Good
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you use a customer service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Mouse Track Should Be Good
Free and Starter plans allow you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Mouse Track Should Be Good
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.