Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Mouse Track Machine
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Mouse Track Machine
If you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Mouse Track Machine
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Mouse Track Machine
This is especially beneficial if you’re handling a number of websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you would wish to know if your customers have any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Mouse Track Machine
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the entire travel of your customers whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all of your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to know how many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific type, you might want to remove those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (that is a sign of low involvement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Mouse Track Machine
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your site, regardless of what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Mouse Track Machine
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension in your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, as long as you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a client support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Mouse Track Machine
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Mouse Track Machine
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.