Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Mouse Track Like A Dog
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behaviour of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Mouse Track Like A Dog
If you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Mouse Track Like A Dog
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Mouse Track Like A Dog
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is especially beneficial if you’re handling a number of websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you would want to know if your customers have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog articles. This is a good way to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Mouse Track Like A Dog
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the entire travel of your customers if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you would want to learn how so many people are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a page (which is a sign of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Mouse Track Like A Dog
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your site, no matter what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Mouse Track Like A Dog
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Mouse Track Like A Dog
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Mouse Track Like A Dog
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.