Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Mouse Track Does It Work
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Mouse Track Does It Work
When you’re not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Mouse Track Does It Work
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Mouse Track Does It Work
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is particularly helpful if you’re handling a number of websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you’d want to know whether your customers are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a great means to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Mouse Track Does It Work
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the entire journey of your customers whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of all of your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you would want to learn how so many people are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific form, you might want to remove those fields to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (that is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Mouse Track Does It Work
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, regardless of which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Mouse Track Does It Work
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a client support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Mouse Track Does It Work
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Mouse Track Does It Work
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.