Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Mouse Track Comparison Chart
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behaviour of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Mouse Track Comparison Chart
When you are not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Mouse Track Comparison Chart
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Mouse Track Comparison Chart
This is especially beneficial if you’re managing multiple websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you would wish to know whether your visitors are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good way to improve the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Mouse Track Comparison Chart
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the entire travel of your visitors if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would want to know how many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (which is an indication of low involvement for this section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Mouse Track Comparison Chart
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Mouse Track Comparison Chart
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion in your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Mouse Track Comparison Chart
Free and Starter plans allow you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Mouse Track Comparison Chart
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.