Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Mouse Track Chart
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behaviour of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Mouse Track Chart
When you’re not using a user behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Mouse Track Chart
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Mouse Track Chart
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is especially beneficial if you’re managing a number of sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you would want to know if your visitors are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a great means to improve the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Mouse Track Chart
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the whole journey of your customers whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you would want to learn how so many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific form, you might want to remove those areas to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a page (which is an indication of low engagement for this section). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Mouse Track Chart
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your website, no matter which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Mouse Track Chart
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Mouse Track Chart
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Mouse Track Chart
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.